Sorry for the lack of posting this weekend. We have been busy and haven’t been home much. We spent yesterday with great friends in the cold cheering on the ACC Champion Virginia Tech Hokies. I can’t wait to share my favorite tailgate recipes later this week. Today was spent cleaning up the house, finishing my last homework assignment for grad school, and working on some non-profit letters.
Our final turkey dinner from last week was a quick and easy dish inspired from a Kraft recipe. I came home and looked through the cabinets and decided to make a version of this Kraft Bruschetta Chicken Bake recipe. We didn’t have any chicken but I found a frozen turkey breast tenderloin to use instead. I added extra seasoning and less cheese. It turned out great. I served it with a simple spinach caesar salad (spinach, pinch of cheese, a few croutons, and a dash of lite caesar). It was nice to have such an easy recipe to come home and make when I had so much to get done after work.
Just a few ingredients needed.
Prepare your turkey and stuffing mix.
Add cheese and bake.
After 30 minutes, the cheese should be gooey and the stuffing nice and brown!
Serve with a caesar salad and enjoy!
Based on Kraft Recipe
- 1 box (6 oz) Stove-Top Stuffing Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Dices Tomatoes, do not drain
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1.5 lbs. Turkey Breast Tenderloin
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Italian Cheese
- Preheat oven at 400F.
- Dice turkey into small pieces.
- Spray a 9×13 glass pan with Pam. Add Turkey to pan.
- Mix stuffing, water, tomatoes, garlic, basil and italian seasoning in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over the turkey.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. You can cover the pan with foil if you don’t want the top to get brown.
I have recipes for Pepperoni Rolls and my favorite cookie cake coming up early this week. I hope you try this easy Bruschetta Turkey recipe.