Finally, a recipe from Cincinnati!
I have cooked a little over the last 2 weeks but tonight I finally made a dinner that was blog recipe worthy.
Buffalo sauce is one of my favorite flavors.
I love to go out for wings. Really wanting to be lazy and go out to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, I decided we should stay in and I could cook a healthier version of their wings & potato wedges. Instead of frying the chicken and potatoes, the chicken is grilled and the potatoes are baked. This lightened up version is almost a good as the original!
The chicken has buffalo ranch wing sauce on it and the potatoes are seasoned with ranch powder.
If you enjoy going out for wings as much as I do, you will definitely love this recipe!
I garnished the chicken and potatoes with a few crumbles of blue cheese and served them with a side of broccoli. Just like wing restaurants, we had blue cheese for him and ranch for her as a dipping sauce.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken & Potato Bites
There are only a few ingredients needed!
Mix the hot sauce with the ranch powder.
Cover the chicken with the marinade.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tsp. Ranch Powder
- 1/2 Cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1.5 lbs. Baby Potatoes
- Mix wing sauce and 2 tsp. ranch together.
- Cover chicken with sauce and marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator. Save extra sauce.
- While chicken is marinated, prepare potatoes. Dice each potato into 4 sections.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray potatoes lightly with non-stick spray or oil and then sprinkle on 4 tsp. of ranch powder.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Spread potatoes out on cookie sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes or until crispy. Flip potatoes after 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Spray grates with non-stick spray.
- Once chicken has marinated and grill is hot, place chicken on grill.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes per side until cooked thoroughly. Add extra marinade as needed.
- Garnish chicken and potatoes with blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese.
I hope you can enjoy this recipe as much and Tony & I did tonight! I also made a delicious summer dessert that I will share later this week.
What is your favorite type of wing sauce?
I love most hot sauces. I also like ranch and garlic sauces.